With a fully discrete current feedback design, the PM8006 integrated amplifier is perfect for audiophiles who require both excellent music quality and flexible operation. The PM8006 offers a powerful 2x 70W into 8 ohm build, while the symmetrical circuits provide optimal imaging. To ensure the most immersive musical experience, the amplifier uses new Marantz-designed electric volume control and Marantz Musical Phono EQ preamp stage, created to obtain the purest signal from beloved vinyl by minimizing noise levels. To further remove interference, new isolating feet are used to support the amplifier, combining high density and a damping fiber.
The PM8006 also includes preamp outputs along with a power amp direct input, allowing you to use the unit as a standalone power amplifier for integration into a multi-channel home theater system. For precise sound tailoring, our triple tone control system provides separate controls for the bass, midrange and treble. The elegant remote control features an ergonomic layout for easy operation, and can control accompanying source players.
• Integrated Current Feedback Amplifier with 2x 70W / 8 ohm rms
• Newly designed electric volume circuit
• Exceptional Marantz Musical Phono EQ stage
• Marantz proprietary HDAM-SA3 circuits
• Triple layer bottom plate
• Gold Plated Inputs/Outputs incl. Phono (MM) input
• Double shielded Toroidal Transformer and high quality customized components
• High quality, original Marantz SPKT-1+ Speaker Terminals (A / B switchable)