The RP-5 is our first preamplifier based on the groundbreaking new RP-X platform. Silky smooth yet extraordinarily high tech, the RP-5 sets a new benchmark in performance and functionality. Utilizing four 12AU7 tubes in a mu-follower configuration, the computer optimized circuitry boasts outstanding sonics as well as industry leading specs.
The RP-5 offers much more than just sonic excellence with numerous features to further enhance your listening experience. The onboard MM/MC phono has user adjustable gain settings ranging from 40 to 60 dB. A wide variety of loading options means your favorite cartridge can be configured to sound its very best. A tube based headphone circuit offers smooth and detailed sound for your late night personal audio sessions. Other features include home theater inputs, a processor loop and mono button. The ten button remote allows you to conveniently access volume, balance, selector, mute, mono and on/off from your listening position.
The elegant appearance of the RP-5 is enhanced by an easy to read VFD display that provides volume, balance and source information in large easy to read characters.
Visit your nearest authorized retailer to hear the superb new RP-5 for yourself!
– Four tube mu-follower design
– Ten function remote control
– VFD display
– Home Theater bypass/Unity gain inputs
– Five pairs of inputs (Line1-4, Phono, or Line 1-5)
– Two pairs of variable outputs
– One pair of fixed outputs
– Processor loop
– Heavy duty gold plated RCA inputs
– Machined aluminum faceplate and knobs
– Tube based headphone amp
– 40 – 60 dB gain phono stage
– RIAA equalization within 0.1 DB
– User adjustable cartridge loading
– Massive power supply
– Slow start turn on sequencing
– Auto mute at turn on/turn off
– Detachable IEC power cord
– Fully tested, burned in and auditioned
– 3 year limited warranty (6 months on tubes)
– Proudly hand crafted in the USA!